Monday, 22 March 2010

Scrap Weekly 2010: Challenge #12 LO

As mentioned yesterday, Vernell set a 2 part challenge this week on the Scrap Weekly 2010 blog: scrap a different size to normal and only use cardstock. Here's what I came with with.I took the opportunity to complete another page in DH's sailing album, which is 6x12 and is also the work-in-progress album for Shimelle's current online class, 'Something From {Almost} Nothing'. I've tried my hand at a tone-on-tone page, using Cricut cut sailing boats as the prominent embellishments. Yet more felt fish, red alphas and red zigzag stitching completed the look. I'm not sure how I feel about the end result; perhaps it will grow on me.

5 comments:

Lulu said...

It's fabulous...the photos really pop off the page!

Sian said...

I like your nautical blue! And the horizontal view which works so well for your seascape

Bernie said...

I like it, what does DH think... bet he likes it as well....Hugs

Jane said...

Another wonderful page for this album!!

humel said...

It looks great to me! Love the tone on tone :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...