Monday, 12 April 2010

Back In The Routine

Already our time away seems ages ago; it's difficult to believe that yesterday morning we were on the beach at Lossiemouth, and this morning I'm thinking about the shopping, washing and ironing and a haircut for DS. Factored into that is also the question of finding some time for scrapping and blogging.
Two things I did noticed this morning is that 1.) Spring appears to have arrived with a vengeance in West London and 2.) I am dreadfully homesick for NE Scotland. Now, where did I put the details of that house for sale on the High Street in Sib's village ....

5 comments:

CARMELINA LOUNSBURY said...

oh how I adore sweet magnolias...wish i had one of my own!

ciao bella
enjoy the vengful spring!

creative carmelina was here!

Liz said...

The magnolias are beautiful. Maybe I should ask John to buy me one!!

humel said...

Welcome back :-) So glad you had a good time xx

Bernie said...

I am always lonesome for home when I come back from vacation....I plan on moving back in 2 years.
You will be fine....:-) Hugs

Jane said...

Oh there is a Magnolia that grows in the Muttart conservatories in town - huge glass pyramids that contain exotic plants - I don't think they would grow in our gardens here. I love visiting it there though - it smells incredible and it is soooo beautiful!