Thursday, 29 April 2010

House Party Sunday

So ... just a small head's up ... Saturday night/ Sunday morning (depending where you are in the world) sees a House Party happening ... and you're all invited.
If you live in the UK, the party goes live at 5am, Sunday, but, don't worry, I won't expect you to call in then! There'll be plenty of time during Sunday for you to drop by to meet me and my friends, and I do hope you will.
In the mean time, here's an uninspiring view of my front door for you to peruse ... Oh, and did I mention that there will be a 'house-warming' gift for one lucky guest?

7 comments:

Annesphamily said...

Ruth I am deeming you the giveaway queen! You are always and forever so sweet giving away such wonderful gifts I am so glad I know you! I am working hard on my scraping and will surprise you one day with my finished products(s)! Have a wonderful week! Anne

Deb said...

Oooh! I love the picture of your door! And can't wait to see what you have done with your house kit. :o)!!!

Amy said...

See you there :-)

Liz said...

I'll be a bit late but I will be there :0)

Riet said...

Happy open house for you Ruth.

Sian said...

I'll see you there!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Sounds like fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...