Sunday, 18 April 2010

Shimelle's Party #2

A challenge from Shimelle's party yesterday was to scrap two 6x4 photos. Nice and simple, my kind of challenge! The 2 photos show the recent arrival of Spring in our neighbourhood.
I used Scenic Route's Garden Grove patterned paper, Bazzill pop dot cardstock, fabric alphas from American Crafts, and yellow velvet rikrak from my stash.
I finished off with zigzag stitching around the photos in red thread. If I can carry on using up my stash at this rate, I'll be able to go on a shopping spree by the summer ~ yay!


4 comments:

Sian said...

That's a brilliant clseup shot of your cool stitching and that lovely green ribbon. Nice!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Very cute page! Looks likea fun challenge

furrypig said...

I really like that LO and isn't it great that we have been stash busting!!

humel said...

Beautiful :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...