Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Creativity Boot Camp: More Info

Maegan at Creativity Boot Camp has posted a whole lot of FAQs today, ready for her project beginning in early June. I see that Mel is going to join me in this *free* venture; I hope you will, too.
However, I have set myself a pre-project challenge ... I have to finish all my UFOs (UnFinished Objects)!
And, as it turns out, there are only 2 UFOs outstanding: The last page, journaling and binding of DH's sailing album, which I created during Shimelle's Something From {Almost} Nothing Class, and 4.5 days worth of journaling from Ali Edwards' Week In The Life project. I can get both of those finished by 6 June, can't I?

8 comments:

humel said...

I'm sure you can :-) Looking forward to seeing you in Boot Camp! xx

Bernie said...

Sure you can sweetie, women can handle anything thrown their way.
........:-) Hugs

Amy said...

I think you will have no troubles at all! Just joined this morning myself :-)

debs14 said...

Us women were born to multi-task, you'll have no problems!

Sian said...

Yes, course you can!

Rhona said...

I sure you will :) I signed up yesterday and am hoping I'll be able to play along (might get my sister involved while she's here too!)

Cheryl said...

can she do it? yes she can x

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Sounds fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...