Sunday, 2 May 2010

House Party Blog Hop

Good morning and welcome to the International House Party Blog Hop. You're just in time for an early breakfast ~ mugs of hot tea and plates of hot, buttery toast are on the way. You probably know by now that we have all been organised by Rinda at Gallo Organico; Rinda also very generously provided each participant with everything required to produce our houses ~ above and beyond the call of duty. So, if you started the party at Rinda's house, then you should have come to me via Liz's house at Life At The Gables. Liz lives in beautiful NE Scotland and just happens to be my sister. She is incredibly talented with all things crafty and has a wonderful eye for colour. You should take the time to check out her blog posts on crochet and photography in particular.
Before I pass you onto Nancy's house at Squirrelyart, let me tell you about my house warming gift, which is on offer to all party goers. To be in with a chance of winning this beautiful Spring-themed mini album and kit, all you have to do is leave a comment to say you stopped by. Simple. The winner will be drawn at random on Monday, 3 May at 8pm (GMT).
For a full list of House Party participants, please visit Rinda's blog, but if you're ready for the next host, it's back across the Pond to Nancy's house in California.
Thanks so much for dropping by.

34 comments:

Amy said...

Ruth I love your roofing detail! I'm also just putting two and two together that Liz is your sister - der me! Gorgeous house :-)

Maria Ontiveros said...

Ruth,
What a sweet house! I'm loving seeing what everyone has done.
Thanks for participating.
Rinda

Kirsti said...

I am loving you wee hoosie too Ruth - the buttons are a gorgeous addition:)...xox

Lulu said...

Morning, weak black tea and hot toast please! Sorry we're not there in person but not at my Sis either... both little ones poorly with bad tummies so clearing up sick regularly and can only hope it's better today :) Enjoy the rest of your party and love the little hoose! Love to all XX

Cherry said...

I've got the coffee on - want a cup? Totally cool house Ruth. Just love all the buttons and the text. Have fun hugs Cherry XXX

Margi said...

Your wee house is just amazing! I am having so much fun, not only participating but seeing all the fun.

helena said...

what a cute whee quine to live in the hoose

JO SOWERBY said...

awww sisters blogging, and crafting, obviously a fab genetic pool in ur family. lovely house and lady
Jo xxxx

Denise said...

Cute as a button! Love your house and am really enjoying seeing all the wonderful creations xxx

Cheryl said...

Wonderful house! So glad to have stopped and visited with you.

scrappyjacky said...

Great house....love all your buttons.

Julie Shoemaker said...

Love the dolly...great house!

debs14 said...

You're the first person that I have seen who has added a little character that lives in the house, such a cute idea!

Karen said...

How wonderful to have a sister to craft with. Love the way you've used all the buttons.

Sian said...

Ruth, this is just gorgeous! I love what you've done. And I'm pleased to have met your sister this morning as well..what a party! (And thank you for your lovely comment)

Louise said...

Lovely house, off to have a look at your around!!

Ann said...

I love your little house. It's the nicest one so far. I've enjoyed my stop-over but I'm off now to the next house. Lovely idea to have people stopping by.

Mum said...

Dropping in to say hello! Lovely house ~ and dolly came in useful. lyl xx

Becky said...

Lovely house - the buttons are great!

Elizabeth said...

I love your house, especially the buttons. Another idea to copy!

Kimberlee said...

I L-O-V-E buttons. :D Nice work.

Rhona said...

I love your little house's front door, the flowers and the buttons. Very clever. I've really enjoyed doing the blog hop and seeing everyone's take on the houses.

Martha said...

Precious house, my dolls want to come and visit. Thank you Ruth!

humel said...

Love it, Ruth - the buttons are fab! :-) Did you hand-draw the roof tiles, too? They're a lovely detail xx

Fiona said...

Great house, love all the buttons.

Heather said...

those buttons are great Ruth - lovely house xx

luci said...

I love your wee house and the buttons are great. just passing by as I have a nose at all the houses. x

DaniH said...

What a fun blog hop!!! Love, love, love your wee little house!

Lizzie said...

Ah, it's a doll's house! I love your roof, the buttons and the dear little dolly to live in the house.
Such a great result - it's so interesting to see all the different ideas that everybody has had.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Great house! Love the button trim!

Deb said...

Hi Ruth ~ As soon as your house picture came up I said outloud, "Oh how cute!" It's just darling. And how nice of you to offer a giveaway as well. :o)

Bernie said...

Well done Ruth, love it.....Hugs

Liz said...

So cute and a lovely little lady to finish it off.

hlcarroll said...

Wow, I love seeing all these cute little houses, infact i'm off to make my own now!! Hannah xx