Thursday, 27 May 2010

I Blame Amy

Has anyone seen the latest post on Shimelle's blog? When I read it last night, I thought, "Am I brave enough to email her?" I've been thrilled by the response to my take on the All About Me blog hop ~ would it be good enough for Shimelle? And then this morning, I found this from Amy in my email InBox: "My main reason for the email is .... you absolutely MUST read Shimelle's post today - I suppose you may have already, but, your project for the blog hop on the weekend is one of the best minis I've ever seen and I was going to say at the time I hope you submit it somewhere - well, now's your chance! If you want to of course :-) I'm not a submitter, for the most part nothing I do is original and Aussie mags are not my style. Anyway, food for thought, as they say."So, you know what? I was brave and sent that email to Shimelle. Thank you, Amy.

7 comments:

Kirsty.a said...

Good for you. i saw your mini book too and thought it was really cool

Deb said...

Great idea to give Shimelle a look! I loved that mini-book and stil want to get that cartridge because of the cute stick figure you used!

Sian said...

I loved your mini (I'm going to go back and have another look!) and I think this is a terrific idea. I bet she loves it :)

Ann said...

I'm sure Shimelle will be impressed. I certainly was!

Denise said...

I loved your mini book too and I think it's a brilliant idea to email Shimelle xx

Amy said...

Fantastic! I'm so glad you felt brave enough to email Shimelle - your mini book is just superb and I hope lots and lots of people get the chance to see it :-)

Bernie said...

Is there anything you can't do my friend....everything is lovely.
........:-) Hugs