Friday, 7 May 2010

A Thank You Card

I made a card earlier this week for Rinda, the host of last weekend's House Party Blog Hop. I had such a fun time taking part, and she went to a huge amount of trouble in organising us all. I finally managed to post it off to California today, and as I don't think she reads my blog on a regular basis, I should be alright in showing you. I sympathized with a post by Deb at Paper Turtle yesterday, as it was all about her feelings towards card making. How's that for a coincidence?

7 comments:

Mum said...

Fantastic card and I'm sure that Rinda will be delighted to receive it.

humel said...

It's fab, Ruth! :-) Inspired idea to use a photo of the house you made - Rinda will love it xx

Sian said...

She'll love it!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, it's adorable! I know she'll love it!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Deb said...

Hi Ruth ~ The saying "misery loves company" is true. I felt so much better knowing I'm not the only one that struggles with certain projects like this. I LOVE the card you made, and I know Rinda will too! :o) Have yourself a great weekend.

CARMELINA LOUNSBURY said...

cardmaking is such fun! nothing says it better than handmade! not even hallmark!

ciao bella
have a great weekend!
creative carmelina

Liz said...

It's lovely. I still have to make one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...