Sunday, 6 June 2010

Week In The Life: Finished Project

So. It's finally done. A mere six weeks after I began the Week In The Life project. I neither love it or hate it. It's okay. And that's good enough for me right now. What did I learn from this project?

  • Do the journaling at the end of each day!
  • Use cream or white cardstock
  • Consider the purchase of pre-divided page protectors
  • Take a lot more photos each day
  • Choose a week that has variety to the days. Otherwise, you will be bored with the whole thing

4 comments:

Creative Carmelina said...

well, from the limited peek you've given this looks very interesting!

and did you have fun doing it?
cause that's part of the important process!

ciao bella
creative carmelina

Amy said...

I felt a bit the same way regarding the monotony but that is what life is like with young kids - in five years your week will be vastly different!
You look like you have a substantial project to be very proud of .... how many photos did you take a day? Mine fell away towards the end of the week, started at 150-200 and was under 100 by the end .... obviously there was a LOT of duplication!

Deb said...

Congratulations on completing this project, Ruth. I know how you feel about completing a tedious project such as this, but I'm sure you will LOVE it later on and be very glad that you took the time to do it. I have not done the WITL project, but I've had others that I've been very glad to complete and move on from. ;o)

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Congrats on finishing it! It looks very full