Sunday, 25 July 2010

206/365

~ Tractor Love ~
We have driven 250 miles North today in order to bring Mum home. (Her foot is much better and she has been so touched by all your lovely warm wishes for a speedy recovery. Thank you.) Mum has a cupboard of toys suitable for little people, left over from when my nephew was small; DS could hardly believe his eyes when he saw a large box full of tractors! We are staying here for a couple of days, before heading further North to my beloved NE Scotland. It's all go! I apologise for my lack of blog hopping; I'll be stopping by soon, I promise.
(Edited at 22.50 to change distance travelled ~ 250 miles, not 20!)

7 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Ruth Sweetie...
What a precious photo of DS. All little guys love the tractor toys and the nice thing about it, it keeps them busy for hours. Not only that it works their mind to use their imaginations. I love it.

I am so happy to hear that you got your sweet Mum home safely. There is no place like home. Now are you going to visit Liz? I love it when you do. You gals take the most beautiful photos. I know the 2 nephews have such fun together.

I will be praying for a safe journey for you sweet friend. I will be watching for photos.

Many hugs and much love, Sherry

Rhona said...

My nephew would also love those tractors, he's about the same age as your DS :)
Have a great time with your Mum and in Scotland :) xx

humel said...

So pleased she's doing well :-)

*waving!*

Bernie said...

DS looks very contented and I am so pleased your mum's foot is better. Oh you are going to visit Liz, I wish I could visit my sister so have a wonderful time.
.......:-) Hugs

Amy said...

I'm glad your Mum is on the mend :-) Have a lovely road trip Ruth ... maybe take some of those tractors with you!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Really cute pic, Ruth, and I just read about the fall! I hope your sweet Mum is doing a lot better.

Have fun in Scotland! I love it SO much, too. It is a wonderful country. I hope to go back some day.

XO,

Sheila :-)

mandijane said...

You were so close....you could've popped in for a cuppa and a slice of cake :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...