Friday, 30 July 2010

211/365

~ The cutest baby stingray, ever! ~
My sister and I took DS to the Macduff Aquarium today, about a 40 minute drive away. (The big boys went trout fishing from a boat, but that's a whole other story!) The Aquarium isn't that big, but it's perfect for toddlers, plenty to look at and touch-pools for the more adventurous little ones. We spotted this baby stingray in the "Nursery" tank ~ he's incredible cute, isn't he? If you would like to see DS with the fish, then hop over to my sister's blog, where you'll also find a photo of me sitting in DS's buggy!

7 comments:

humel said...

I've just been admiring that very photo!!

Love the baby ray :-)

Amy said...

Very cute and a very good photo Ruth .... I thought it was a cartoon as the page was loading.

Bernie said...

Great photo Ruth, and if stingrays can be cute he is.....:-)Hugs

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Ruth Sweetie...
I am so thrilled that you have gone to visit Sweet Liz. I know you two are just having the time of your lives, ofcourse the boys as well.

I love this stingray. How cute it is, inside of the aquarium ofcourse.

Thank you for sharing with me this evening. I love it when you do.

I am on my way over to see Liz and continue your tour.

Have a beautiful time together. Happy Saturday sweet friend.

Country hugs and much love, Sherry

Liz said...

He still reminds me of Cassandra (the last human) from Dr Who

suddenly sahm said...

Ruth, your photography is unbelievable. That is such a cool picture.

Beverly said...

seeing the post in my blog reader I thought it was a crafts project...how very cool! We just got back from Saint John USVI and saw many rays but none this cute :)