Sunday, 11 July 2010

Catching Up With LYPLYP

I'm way behind with Shimelle's new class, Love Your Pictures, Love Your Pages. I didn't find time last week to do any of the photo assignments, but I have managed to play catch up with a LO or two this evening, using the sketches suggested in prompt 5.
This one is an example of 'small can be striking' (sketch 2) ~ not my usual style at all. The photo shows my GodDaughter with a mouth full of cake at DS's birthday party in January. The advantage is that because the LO is only 7x7, it was done in matter of minutes. And it also fits in with this week's Scrap Weekly 2010 challenge of using scraps. I could hardly believe my luck when I found a 7x7 piece of paper in my scraps box!

5 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

That is darling! :-)

Deb said...

This layout is adorable, Ruth!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

This is adorable! Love the swirls!

humel said...

Love this, Ruth :-) I saw it on the forum and somehow didn't realise it was yours! As you say, not your usual style - it's turned out so well though xx

Martha said...

Adorable layout.