Sunday, 15 August 2010

4th Annual Festival of Wings, Wheels, Speed & Steam

We've spent the day out at the West London Flying Club, which is actually about 25 miles from West London, but, handily, next door to my InLaws. DS had an absolute blast, he loved every second of it! My FIL loved the old classic cars, DH loved being with both his son and his dad and the pooch was just happy to be with all of us. Me, I was happy to see all my boys happy.

~ The Wings ~

~ The Wheels ~

~ The Speed ~
~ The Steam ~

2 comments:

Bernie said...

Sounds like a wonderful day, pictures are lovely....:-)Hugs

Liz said...

I bet it was difficult getting H to go home!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...