Friday, 13 August 2010

Shimelle's 2nd Online Crop Weekend

Shimelle is hosting her 2nd online crop this weekend and she already has posted plenty of challenges to play along with. (You may recall that I won a prize during her 1st crop in April, with this LO here. Sadly the prize never materialised and I was too polite to tell her, being British and all ...)Moving on, this LO above is for her challenge to use circles on a LO. I think it qualifies! It's a partial scraplift from a LO called Peek-A-Boo by Lisa Truesdell, which I saw in an ages old copy of the UK edition of Scrapbook Trends. The papers are from Scenic Route's divine Laurel range.

6 comments:

Liz said...

It's a great Lo and those papers are luverly. You should have said that you were just checking on the prize as you hadn't received anything in the post. Forget the stiff upper lip!!!!!

MOLLYE said...

Hi Ruth, Haven't been by in awhile so just wanted to say Hi and your layout is pretty too!

furrypig said...

Hi Ruth excuse me butting in on your blog. I just wondered if you had any top tips for staying on the Black Isle as we are off there soon and know you visited recently. Hope you don't mind me asking but I don't know the area at all. Feel free to email me on furrypig3@yahoo(dot)co (dot)uk

Thanks xxx

Meerjungfrau said...

The LO is great. But yupu have to write an Email to Shimelle because of the prize you didn´t get.

Sian said...

Great layout - not so great about your prize :(

Lizzie said...

Both layouts are/were lovely! I hope you win a prize this time, to make up for the last one. But you really should have told Shimelle... even nice people make mistakes sometimes and I'm sure she'd have been happy for the chance to sort it out.
I do like Grandad's lovely cup! Bet he's proud to have it. Did you show him the great layout you've made? It could be a good birthday pressie for him...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...