Sunday, 15 August 2010

Shimelle's Online Crop ~ Three LOs

No scrapping today, obviously, but I have managed to complete another 3 of Shimelle's challenges from Friday evening and yesterday.
~ Scrap a black & white photo ~
A rare shot of my sister and nephew together, and I absolutely love it. I've always thought my nephew was more like his dad, but now I'm not so sure.
~ Scrap from the sketch ~
A LO about how much we as a family love to read. There isn't a room in our house that doesn't have books in it ... and that includes the bathroom and downstairs loo!
~ Scrap with squares ~
More of the gorgeous Scenic Route Laurel range of patterned papers. My nephew and my mum in July; he is so keen to be finally taller than Granny!

4 comments:

Annesphamily said...

Ruth your scrap booking is awesome. I love to see all your latest creations and your family is picture perfect, thanks for sharing today. Anne

Sian said...

I think your nephew looks very like your own cute boy! And with you and your sister so similar too it makes for a fascinating family photo.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Wonderful layouts!

Liz said...

They're all brilliant :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...