Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Damned With Faint Praise

Imagine the conversation ...
Mummy: Would you like a piece of cake, DS? It's called yoghurt cake and mummy made it this afternoon.
DS: Anyone can cook.(This conversation is more amusing if you are familiar with the film Ratatouille.) Thanks to Mel for the recipe. I don't have a light touch when it comes to making sponge and I'm not sure that it was that successful. However, DS ate his piece and DH has eaten two. The yoghurts were on offer this morning, so there are still three that will need using up ~ Raspberry & Cranberry. I'm having coffee with a friend on Thursday; I'm sure she won't mind being a guinea pig!

4 comments:

Rhona said...

I think Mel's recipe is going to be well used in blogland :o) I really liked that it was simple and quick to make!

humel said...

lol! It's lovely that you tried it too :-) It looks fine to me - and your boys have enjoyed their pieces - so I reckon that's a success xx

Amy said...

He's very funny :-) You'll have to train him up early and then ask him how feels about 'anyone' cooking!

Sian said...

Lol! I bet he has his mothers comic timing and highly enjoyable dry delivery too. Love this.