Wednesday, 27 October 2010

MTAV: Pages U And V

 


U is for Uniform, United States of America and Upgrades.  V is for Very Much Like To and Virgin Atlantic.





So.  I'm almost there; just W, X, Y and Z to complete.  I'm open to suggestions for categories relating to me under the letter X ~ suffering writer's block on that one right now.
Shimelle's new class is now on day 3 and I've yet to do a thing, apart from photograph my massive pile of pretty notebooks.  But, it's okay, because the true stories of my life aren't going anywhere and I'm drawing inspiration from great posts by Mel and Amy, to name just two. 
Don't forget that you still have a few days left, if you'd like to be entered in my Just Because GiveAway

5 comments:

Bernie said...

The only word I can think of is
X-ray and I think my husband brought home money one time from Viet Nam and he called it xu or something like that. I am going to google this, I never thought of it until you mentioned it.....:-) Hugs

oh I sometimes use xxx for hugs!

Amy said...

You have done so well Ruth ... I'm hanging my head at the lack of time I have given this project - not good!

Rhona said...

I'm impressed you've got so far, I'm afraid mine is going to have to wait till after the baby's born before I start, lots going on at the moment and I'm lucky if I get a chance to check blogs each day.
Have you checked the Me:TAV message boards to see what other have put down for those letters?
xx

Deb said...

I'm so proud of you for sticking with the MeTAV project! I sure didn't...but will finish it SOMEDAY. :o)

For "X" I had x-rays (because I work for a chiropractor I see a lot of them), xylophone (because Carrie played one in high school) and XOXOX for kisses and hugs.

humel said...

Good for you, you've rocked this project! Mine was shoved onto the back burner for now, but I will finish it - just need to take my time over it. I haven't finalised my 'x' entries yet!

Thanks for the mention, I'm touched xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...