Thursday, 25 November 2010

Me: The Abridged Version ~ The Closing Page

I promise that this is the last you will hear on the subject Me: The Abridged Version. With December Daily starting next week, I didn't want to begin December with this project still in need of a closing page.
                                     
I can truthfully say that this is one project I'm sorry to reach the end of.  If Cathy Zielske runs the class again, I strongly urge you to take it.  You'll love it, I promise. 










4 comments:

Sian said...

I have enjoyed watching you enjoy doing this! This is a fab finishing page to a really worthwhile project.

Bernie said...

I too have enjoyed reading your project Ruth......Hugs

furrypig said...

great conclusion to ar eally interesting album. I really hope i manage to keep up with JYC as I don't seem to do too well in class! LOL xxx

Amy said...

I am hoping to complete a MeTAV next year - I agree, it is a great project, I have just not had any luck with it this year.