Friday, 24 December 2010

358/365

~ Unexpected ~
Earlier this week I had cause to telephone a scrapbooking company when I realised that I had been charged twice for a recent order.  The lady I spoke to was extremely apologetic, refunded the money immediately and said that a letter of apology would be in the post.
That letter arrived this morning: in the guise of a 12x12 album, with the company's compliments.  I was completely taken aback ~ did Santa stop by early?  That company has added an extra shine to my Christmas and it also gladdened my heart to know that customer service isn't completely dead.  Thank you.

4 comments:

humel said...

What a lovely, heartwarming story! Hooray for good customer service :-)

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Ruth xx

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Merry CHRISTmas Ruth Sweetie...
What a beautiful story. I guess there still is customer service somewhere in this world. How about that? A beautiful album and I would imagine you will continue to shop at their online store as well.

Ruth my friend, Have the Merriest CHRISTmas ever. May God richly bless you and your family this beautiful holiday season.

Many hugs and much love, Sherry

Lizzie said...

Yay, it's so nice when someone goes that extra little way, to make up for a mistake (which, let's face it, do happen even in the best-run companies). Is that silver starry thing the album? If so, it's rather fab!

Merry Christmas Ruth, to you and all your family!

Liz said...

That was a nice surprise. Good will is not a thing of the past it seems x