Saturday, 11 December 2010

December Daily ~ The 11th

The one featuring cranberries.
I cooked up a storm this afternoon and evening.  I follow a Nigella recipe, one that is incredibly easy ~ cranberries, caster sugar & water.  This year, I'm planning on giving jars of the stuff to DS's Nursery teachers and assistants.  My BF's InLaws also request a jar, which is a great compliment, and they always return their empty jar from the year before.
I also scrapped about making cranberry sauce last year.  

5 comments:

Amy said...

Ruth, I am going to google that recipe because it sounds very nice and something that is easy to make!

I am hearing you on the trips to the PO - I think? I have made my last visit to that fine establishment.

Bernie said...

I love Nigella and your cranberry sauce looks delicious, I always make cranberry sauce for Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter, it just goes with turkey!
.......:-)Hugs

humel said...

Good for you! I've never made cranberry sauce, because not enough of us like it to make it seem worthwhile - but if I gave some away as gifts, that would work! Great idea :-)

Rhona said...

I made it last year after reading your post and loved it. I have my cranberries ready to make this years now.

Liz said...

Looks great to make but as no one here would eat it it would go to waste :(