Sunday, 19 December 2010

December Daily ~ The 19th

The one where we finally get our tree.


I tend to under dress our tree until I've looked at it for a day or more, then I may add more baubles.  Initially, DS was a great help, handing me the baubles, but he soon lost interest!
The RHS shows a few of my favourite ornaments ~ pine cone angel, glass bauble given to DS on his 1st Christmas, koala given to us in Australia (Christmas 2005) and my glitter ball (older than my passion for Strictly Come Dancing).

4 comments:

Rhona said...

Love seeing your ornaments - the glitter ball must catch all the lights!
We had a bit of a meltdown while decorating the tree this year so I was glad when it was up and done!
x

Bernie said...

Everything is so lovely Ruth, are you snowed in?.....:-)Hugs

Liz said...

Lovely tree. Is it in the living room this year?

humel said...

Our tree is barely visible under all the decorations!! The Children did most of it....

Another lovely page, this is a gorgeous project xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...