Friday, 24 December 2010

December Daily ~ The 24th

The one which passed in a blur.
 

DS's new pyjamas are courtesy of my sister, this year.  (The tradition of new PJs on Christmas Eve is one that I borrowed from her, anyway.)  Last year's were provided by my SIL.
I can safely say that I am done for Christmas and have been since 9.30am this morning.  It if wasn't in the house by then, it isn't going to happen.  Oh, and I had great fun tracking Santa across the globe.  And I think I've just spotted a spelling mistake ...

1 comment:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Adorable picture of your son, he's so Big!!
Happy Christmas to you and yours and glad you're not traveling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...