Saturday, 15 January 2011

Design Your Life: Week 1 Continued

The second sketch assignment from Cathy was as simple as simple can be.
Two 5x7 photos, 3 smaller ones (I think mine worked out at 6x6 cms), a journaling block and one plain embellishment.
 

Usually, for me, simple scrapping is the way to go.  But, I found this type of design too simple for my tastes and added the stitched border.  It seemed appropriate to use the photos Cathy inspired for this LO. 
The 1st part of Design Your Life: Week 1 can be seen here.

1 comment:

humel said...

I agree that the stitching adds a certain something :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...