Thursday, 13 January 2011

Take Five

During a lull in the preparation of this evening's supper, I hopped over to Cathy Zielske's blog (far better than spending 10 minutes watching couscous do its thing, I assure you).  I swear that she wrote that post as if she could read my mind.
And here is my answer to it:
~ Socks drying on the radiator ~
~ Kitchen calendar ~
~ Cooling Gruffalo crumble ~
ETA ~ Gruffalo crumble can be any fruit filling you like.  You need to be familiar with Julia Donaldson's The Gruffalo for it to make sense.
~ Contents of the fruit bowl ~
~ Eating aforementioned couscous, with grilled lamb and mint sauce ~

8 comments:

debs14 said...

Gruffalo Crumble? Dare I ask...??? Looks delicious though, but I'm not sure my local supermarket stocks Gruffalo ;-)

humel said...

Mmmmm, Gruffalo Crumble! I rather like Gruffalo Pie, too ;-)

Riet said...

Sounds good. Don't know it.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Gruffalo Crumble looks delicious if yours is any indication, Ruth.

Look at that DS! The cutest child evuh (as we say in the South)!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Amy said...

Ruth you always photograph your surrounds so very well - these are great 'life' shots!

Lizzie said...

Good photos there! I love DS eating his tea - grilled lamb and couscous sounds so nice!

Bernie said...

What a delicious supper Ruth althought I haven't heard of gruffalo sauce either, I love lamb and mint sauce.....:-) Hugs

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Wonderful looking photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...