Saturday, 9 April 2011

Project Life: Week 1

It turned out to be a good week to begin documenting our lives.
~ The opening page ~
The LHS shows a flower made by DS for me, an invite to give blood, part of packaging, a bit about Speech Therapy and what we ate.
Here you can see the month marker, an extra page protector (I cut a 12x12 one in half), with the RHS page underneath.  The extra page hold photos showing us enjoying the good weather and DS's parcel from Deb on the reverse. I used my blog posts for the journaling.
The RHS part of an email to my book group, stuff from the Lambing Event and receipts from food shopping.  The bottom left journaling block is left blank because that bit isn't for sharing. 

I also added a letter from the Council about where DS will go to school in September and the letter Deb sent in the book parcel.

9 comments:

humel said...

It's looking great already! Did you get the school you wanted for your boy? I've been meaning to email to ask about that, I realised you'd be finding out about now and I've been thinking of you xx

Carrie Rosalind said...

It's looking awesome! We saw Becky Higgins speak at the event we were at today and I thought of you. She is even prettier in person if you can believe it!

Can't wait to see the coming weeks in your Project Life!

mandijane said...

Just spent a cup of coffee and an hour catching up with your blog...and I can't believe how much the boy and the blog have grown....
Mandi xx

Cheri said...

great start Ruth - good luck keeping up with it.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

It's always fun to see your collection of things collected for this project, Ruth. I'm honored to be a part of this one. :o)

Rhona said...

I love what you've done with Project Life so far (and am taking notes ;o) ) Still waiting for mine to arrive but hope to be joining you soon! xx

Sian said...

Wow, how I would love to page through that in person - so many details to enjoy! (I couldn't help noticing the sudafed, that's a packet I'm very familiar with..)

Cheryl said...

Wow looks amazing so far and will be great to look back on in the years ahead x

Denise said...

Wow Ruth,looking great,you are outting me to shame,I must must get mine sorted. Got bits everywhere and need to organise it big time !! :-( You have inslired me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...