Sunday, 24 April 2011

Project Life: Week 3

Week 3 saw the end of  our trip to Scotland and a stop-off at my mum's house.  There's proof that I completed the Times crossword ~ general knowledge, not cryptic.  And a reminder that the car tax was due for renewal. 
More adventures on public transport, a large Internet food shop delivered the 1st day back home and something that isn't for sharing.
** With reference to this post, the last few posts have been scheduled ones.  I am not at my PC and you may have noticed that I have not been popping over to your blog.  I'll be back soon, I promise. **

2 comments:

Sian said...

Wee done with tha crossword! It's the general knowledge ones we like the best too.

♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

I've done mine 2nd week but still have one photo to print off!! I'll post them eventually!! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...