Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Amy's Challenge

Yesterday, Amy threw down the scrapbooking gauntlet and challenged all-comers to share their version of her design, with the added condition of scrapping the here and now.
 (Amy's LO)
Scrapping the present is something I only do occasionally, and only since I've known Amy.  I do tend to scrap fairly recent photos mostly, with the occasional foray into a pile of photos from years ago, but actually scrapping a photo on the day it was taken is still a rarity.
So, here it is (you knew that was coming, didn't you), a LO recording about 2 hours of my afternoon.
 If you want to play along, just hop on over to Amy's place.  There'll be a warm welcome waiting.

8 comments:

Carrie Rosalind said...

I love your buses page! Especially neat for me to see a double decker bus, as those are VERY rare here in the states! :)

Karen said...

Love this page Ruth xxx

Cheryl said...

fab pages Ruth and I love your travel journals no wander you did not want to give them away they are so gorgeous x

Amy said...

This is an excellent page Ruth and I am so impressed with your turn around!

I have your email here too, sorry blogger is being so unfriendly - it is SUCH a pain!

Have a great weekend and I'm looking forward to the run down next week :-)

Lizzie said...

An afternoon spent on a Big Red Bus! Was your little guy with you - I bet he loved it?
Great Scrap-lift - great page. I like how you also used spotty paper at the bottom of the page. The bus looks really good, cropped to show the huge window like that. I also love the Big Red Writing!

Heather said...

Aww I remember my boy at that age & we were living in a Leicestershire village with double decker buses AND a train staion! We had great fun waiting for trains to go under the bridge to see if the driver would wave back at us :) O happy days xx

Alison said...

Great LO Ruth....you were FAST!
Alison xx

Kirsty.a said...

There definitely is something in the air. I like your take on Amy's templete. I tried to us the actual template in PSE but it's nowhere near as good as hers, or yours

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...