Sunday, 8 May 2011

A Return To The Norm, Hopefully

You may have noticed from this post, and this one, too, that things have not been as usual for me of late.  And as a result, I'm way behind in my blog reading.  To borrow a few lines from Mel, "I'm preserving what's left of my sanity by declaring a blog amnesty: while I hope to read as many of your posts as possible, I'm not going to worry too much about commenting till I'm up to date with reading everyone's news." (Thanks, Mel, I couldn't have put it better myself.)

(The photo of DS helping to wash the car has nothing to do with this post, but as you know, I do like a post to have a photo ...)

6 comments:

debs14 said...

it's good to see you back! Love the photo, what is it about small boys and water? What ended up wettest - the car or the son?!

Sian said...

It's such a good photo, definitely worth showing it :)

Alison said...

Great photo..looks like he's thoroughly enjoying himself! Children really keep you moving on, don't they/
Alison xx

Lizzie said...

Hello Ruth, nice to see you "back in transmission" again. Hope you are ok.
That is such a great photo - it deserves to be blogged! He looks so happy there, squirting all the water onto the car. A definite "keeper" - maybe one for the "I will scrap this" pile?

Beverly said...

Glad to have you pop back up in Reader :) Love the photo, it brings back sweet memories of my guys. I am doing some catching up but am not feeling pressure to comment as much as usual.

♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

Great photo. looks like he's having loads of fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...