Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Project Life: Week 11

Week 11 turned out to be a busy one.
DH planted out our new flower bed (he conceived the design layout and chose the plants) and I cooked the first of many recipes from the Family Dinner cookbook. 
I used an insert from American Crafts to show all DH's hardwork ~ a three 6x4 double sided page protector.
I used a second insert (Pink Paislee, I think) to show photos of DS from Party In The Park (plus invitation), another party invite for this coming weekend, an email from Oxfam about Gift Aid received from my donations.
The reverse of the second insert holds the list of plants in the new bed and a photo of birthday cupcakes.
The final page shows a moving card from acquaintances who have now left London and photos of highlights of DS's week.

8 comments:

Sian said...

This album is going to have such a wonderful touchy feeliness to it!

Sandra said...

I'm really loving your album, so much interest

Karen said...

Your album gets better and better as the weeks pass by.

♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

A very busy week. Are you bringing you album when you come up so we can compare? I am up-to-date with mine I just haven't been photographing it.

humel said...

That is a busy one! It looks great, Ruth :)

Cheryl said...

Love it Ruth x

Beverly said...

A very full week beautifully documented. I am always impressed (and jealous) of how on top of things you stay.

Amy said...

I agree with Karen and am feeling even more tempted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...