Monday, 29 August 2011

One From That List Of Five

Back at the end of May, Amy asked what five things wouldn't be in or around your house in five years.  In at #4 on my list was our bedroom wallpaper ...
Last week, the decorator finished our bedroom (and the en-suite and family bathroom as an added bonus) and this is what our bedroom looks like now ...
I took about a dozen shots in an attempt to get the colour of the walls to show up, but failed miserably.  You'll just have to accept that my word when I say that the walls are now covered in an embossed leaf-and-vine pattern paper, which was then painted blossom white.  I added new lamps, curtains, cushions and photo frames to complete the overhaul. 
And in actuality, this post should be titled two from that list of five because #1 was sorted out by DH in early June.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Nice changes to your bedroom, Ruth.

♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

looking very fresh. What happened to the patterned paper you were thinking about?

Sian said...

That's a lovely fresh look (and I think you are doing better on getting your changes sorted than I am)

Kirsty.a said...

It looks lovely. Sorry I've been incommunicado for the past month. I'm back now and into new term mode. Enjoy relaxing in your beautiful space

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...