Friday, 7 October 2011

4x6 Photo Love: Nine

A whopping number of photos to attempt to get on to a 12x12 layout.  Shimelle, as ever, has kept it simple and come up with the ides of a see-through pocket.  One photo attached to the front of the layout, the other eight on two cards, four photos on each card and placed in the pocket.
Simple.
 A really great way to record all the trips DS and I did during the summer holidays.
You can find .pdf instructions of all 4x6 Photo Love layouts on the TwoPeas website.

5 comments:

Alison said...

I haven't even done eight yet...great job
Alison xx

humel said...

I love the idea of using this to record your summer - I was wondering if I had 9 photos of the same event, but I see I was limiting myself! Your layout has turned out beautifully :)

Becky said...

Looks great! I love the transparency you have used for your pocket.

Sian said...

That's another fiendish idea. looking back I would love to have a few pages like this recording my own childhood holidays. You are doing a fine job!

Kirsty.a said...

LOVE WHAT YOU'VE DONE WITH THIS. I'M PLANNING TO USE THIS SKETCH FOR RANDOM HOLIDAY SNAPS TOO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...