Monday, 17 October 2011

One Little Word: August & September

I've been quietly keeping on top of my OLW and remembering to write things down as I think of them.  My thoughts for September were actually written while waiting for a train recently.
August was to update the self-portrait I'd taken in January, and you know how I hate those ...
September was to revisit thoughts from May and then to give some thought to battles: battles I'm choosing to fight and battles I'm choosing to let go of, or put on the back burner.
October is a photographic one again, similar to February.  Capturing my word with my camera.  And so far under the category of making October better, I have little people in the paddling pool on the 1st, Harvest Festival on the 7th, weekend crop with my BF over 7th-9th and the visit to the V&A on the 13th.

8 comments:

Deb @ Paper Turtle said...

This is a great photo of you, Ruth! I know you don't like doing the SP's, but I'd say you're pretty good at it! xo

debs14 said...

I agree with Deb Turtle - that's a great photo!

Sian said...

I think it's a lovely picture to (with a pair of beautifully shaped eyebrows!)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I think the photo of you is beautiful! You are so pretty, and you're pretty on the inside, too, Ruth.

XO,

Sheila

♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

Don't give up on Scotland yet it may still happen. Weel done for doing another self portrait. I never seem to look like I do in the mirror when I try one!!

Alison said...

I think it's a great SP too!
Alison xx

Kirsty.a said...

I think that's a great self portrait. i admire the decision about choosing your battles - I've chosen to have a big one next week

humel said...

Yes, lovely photo :) And I really admire how thoroughly you do these classes, Ruth - you get so much out of them xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...