Monday, 10 October 2011

Weekend Crop ~ First Two Classes

The first class of the weekend was taught by a lady called Penny on Friday evening (she's on the DT at Crafty Pastimes) and it was all about doilies, sewing machines and pleating.
My layout differs from Penny's because I used butterflies (Martha Stewart punch ~ want) and Penny had added striped paper and cross stitch.  I have the instructions if any of you would like to try this layout.
First up Saturday morning was a class by Sandie Vincent and involved lots of shimmer mist and sewing.
Poor BF had a major product malfunction during the spraying part of the class, but least said about that, the better.  I love this layout!  Again, instructions are available.

5 comments:

Carrie Rosalind said...

Super cute layouts! I especially love how you used the doilies on the first one!

PS: THANKS for my super cool Beatles postcard! I was so happy to receive it! <3

Karen said...

Two gorgeous pages but I really like the one of your little man in his school uniform.

Alison said...

Great LOs, but I bet you can guess which is MY fave!;)
Alison xx

Sian said...

Is that a quite serious looking little you in that top layout? Very cute!

humel said...

Wow, you had such a productive tiem - all these layouts are wonderful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...