Tuesday, 8 November 2011

4x6 Photo Love: Ten

When I saw how Shimelle had used ten photos this month, I confess that my heart sank a little.  It was all about using a divided page protector, and I couldn't see how this would fit in with our 2011 album.  In the end, I went with stitching the page protector in the middle of a double page.
And it actually works well, I think.  It turned out to be the easiest, and possibly the best, way to get lots of photos from our half-term week at Granny's on to a layout.
I do have an album full of various sizes of divided page protectors and it's used solely for photos from trips abroad years ago.  You know, where the photography probably could have been better and there's not enough from each separate trip to warrant anything more adventurous.

5 comments:

Sian said...

Wonderful idea. I know I need to pull out my teenage photos from trips abroad and do something good with the, A Woolworths photo album circa 1983 doesn't really cut it anymore

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

That is a great idea!

Amy said...

I think you have done a great job Ruth and it seems to flow with the rest of the album.

Dallying Debz said...

Great layout, I'm wondering how to do this without buying the page protectors - don't want to buy anymore stash!

Becky said...

Looks great :)