Thursday, 24 November 2011

December Daily: The Album

The kit I'd ordered from the US arrived safely last Thursday and, overall, I'm very pleased with it.  There wasn't a great deal that made me say, "Wow, love that!", but there was plenty that made me say, "Now, I do like that".
Everything from kit, unless stated otherwise.
 ~ tags: Paperchase ~ stars: Creative Memories punch ~ red brad: from stash ~
 ~ plenty of room to add extras throughout December ~
~ Christmas Pud decoration and red card (just seen): Paperchase ~ bingo card: Jenni Bowlin ~ robin transparency: from stash ~ pockets (cut down ATC holder: WHSmith ~ templates (just seen): Ali Edwards ~

Don't forget to leave a comment here, if you'd like to enter my Christmas GiveAway.

10 comments:

Amy said...

You have made a fantastic start Ruth, I'm looking forward to seeing how your album develops .. I really like how you have the opportunity for plenty of variety.

Sian said...

It's looking really good and I'm going to enjoy watching you fill it up. Still staring at my mood board here - no further progress than that!

Alison said...

Looks great Ruth! I'm waiting for some papers to arrive for my cover and to finish off my 'kit'
Alison xx

Kirsty.a said...

That didn;t take you lopng. Looks great

Karen said...

Gorgeous album Ruth, love how you have used the atc pockets.

amylynne said...

Fabulous start! Love the ornament!

Cheri said...

Nicely done! Love that it is so roomy - can't wait to see how you fill it up!

Kirsty.a said...

This looks fantastic. Only 5 days to go until we can start filling them

Robyn said...

SOOO cute, Ruth!

Sandie said...

Looks a lovely album, Ruth. I must try using pockets sometime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...