Monday, 19 December 2011

December Daily: The 18th

The day we finally got our Christmas tree ~ a 6' Nordmann pine.
We are definitely beginning to look as though Christmas has reached our house.
Top row: Noel banner made from inchies (and by my sister, of course), wooden nativity picked up in Austria about 12 years ago (can't remember if it was in Innsbruck or Salzburg) and our Christmas basket.
Second row: Christmas wreath on the front door, beautiful card angels.
Third row: DS's first ever bauble in 2007, a gift from my aunt and uncle, a damaged bauble and my sparkly mirror ball.
Bottom row: Santa and carolling reindeer standing on top of the TV, jars of cranberry sauce and Elvis, the Elf on the Shelf.
We heard of the safe arrival of this young man this morning ...
Somehow, a new baby a week before Christmas is extra special.
And talking of Elvis ... he fancied a day sitting in the Christmas basket.

4 comments:

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Great looking pages!

Kirsty.a said...

I love the way you've done those littles squares - really made me look closely at the LO. And what a gorgeous baby

Amy said...

Oooh, I missed this one ... it's very exciting news to have a baby!

♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

I like the idea of small squares. I may have to borrow that one :0) Who is the new arrival? x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...