Thursday, 22 December 2011

December Daily: The 21st

It turned out that a second quiet day should have been on the cards.  Pity I didn't realise that until after lunch.
But then what do you get when a 4-year-old has had a power nap?  One who doesn't want to go to bed and wants to dance around the living room in his PJs to Slade's Merry Christmas Everyone!
I know that the idea is to merely capture a suggestion of motion within the shot, but I love how this looks.
And Elvis?  On top of the DVD rack.

7 comments:

Ladkyis said...

oh that is ACE! and the title is just perfect.
I love it.

humel said...

Aww... I hope he got to bed and rested properly eventually!

Rhona said...

You do tend to forget what 4 year olds are like, this is a good reminder :) xx

Alison said...

School has obviously worn this boy out!
Alison xx

Amy said...

I really, really thought I commented on this post ... hmmm, my imagination is quite vivid though!

I love the shot of DS dancing!

♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

Lets hope the dancing tired him out. The shot is perfect as it shows the tree standing still and the whirling dervish that is DS :0)

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Suddenly naps, oh how I miss that.

Though I don't miss the up until all hours afterwards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...