Monday, 12 December 2011

Project Life: Week 36

The week with Happy Mail from Carrie in Arizona (she has beautiful handwriting).  The week it was dark at school pick-up time.  The week DS helped to post our Christmas cards.  The week DS's teacher had a nasty fall and broke her shoulder in 2 places.
The week we met Santa.  The week we went to the cinema to see Arthur Christmas.  The week Santa sent us an adoption certificate for Elvis the Elf.  The week DS fell asleep at the dining table and the week DS's drawing was turned in to a Christmas card.

3 comments:

furrypig said...

Hi Ruth I am so bad at blogging at the moment so thought I would pop over here directly to let you know that you won my Christmas blog candy congrats! Please email me at furrypig3 AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk with your address and I will get it sent out to you xxxratio

Deb @ Paper Turtle said...

I love that you have kept up with this project, Ruth. And how sweet that you got happy mail from my Carrie. I just love her hand writing too! ♥

Carrie Rosalind said...

Finally getting around to reading this post and I see you got my card! :) Glad you enjoyed it - and thanks for the handwriting compliment and the link to my blog! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...