Friday, 13 January 2012

4x6 Photo Love: Twelve

To round off the 4x6 Photo Love series, it was a case of getting 12 photos on to a layout.  I didn't think I'd like Shimelle's idea of creating a stack, but it turns out I do.
A good way to take care of numerous photos of The Boy Child opening presents.  I must share with you what he said when he saw his mountain of parcels early on Christmas morning ~ "I'm a very lucky boy!  Is there a bus in my parcels?"  All he wanted from Santa was a toy bendy-bus; I'm pleased to say that Santa obliged.
My favourite months of Shimelle's 4x6 Photo Love series was March (three photos) and April (four photos).

3 comments:

Rhona said...

I like the way your layout turned out, I have a problem when I can't see all my photos on a layout so I don't know if this one would work for me. So glad that Santa was able to bring the one thing that The Boy Child wanted so much :o) xx

Alison said...

Glad TBC got the requested bus...in some ways I like the idea of the 'stack' but in other ways I feel a bit like Rhona
Alison xx

Kirsty.a said...

this looks great. I like the look of this sketch, but I'm not sure I could make it work in a page protector

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...