Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Happy Mail 2012: #2

There will be 2 parcels of Happy Mail departing tomorrow.  The recipient could be you if you left a comment here.
There's:

  • An hardback notebook (A5, I think)
  • Four large postcards with envelopes
  • Two thank you cards
  • Four standard postcards

  • I was going to show you the contents, but it's no fun if you know what might be coming your way, now is it?

    One parcel is heading overseas and one parcel is staying within the UK.
    If you'd like an chance to be a recipient of the next round of Happy Mail, just send an email with your address to: roo1968ATyahooDOTcoDOTuk with Happy Mail 2012 in the title.  No limit to how many rounds of Happy Mail you can enter.  It would be nice if you left a comment here as well.
    Stalking the Postie, one of my favourite past times! 

    10 comments:

    Lynn said...

    Having received a parcel of Christmas goodies from you, I know they are in for a treat! What a lovely idea. Also love those postcards - paperchase maybe?

    Deb @ Paper Turtle said...

    You are the QUEEN of happy mail, Ruth!!! So sweet and generous of you. And I have just remembered that I never sent you an email to THANK YOU for the world book you sent me. What a lovely surprise!!! :o) Thanks a bunch!!!

    Sian said...

    Definitely not looking for anything else here because you are so generous here already, but I did want to say - what lovely postcard!

    Alison said...

    Lovely postcards Ruth!
    Alison xx

    Carrie Rosalind said...

    You are such an awesome happy mailer!! :) I was so excited to get the book in the mail, thank you for sending that! And I always love the postcards you send me!!

    You have my address and you're welcome to send me happy mail anytime you'd like! :)

    Mum said...

    They look and sound interesting.

    ♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

    Looks interesting. Whoever gets them will be very lucky :0)

    Amy said...

    Something very unexpected and extremely generous arrived on my doorstep mere minutes ago ... thank you Ruth!

    cate said...

    love the postcards and simple wrap! I sent off my first round of birthday card club yesterday (but forgot to photograph) - I think 2012 is the year of snail mail!

    Sandie said...

    They do look so exciting, someone will be very happy to receive these. I'll be emailing my address and keeping my fingers crossed for Happy Mail one day!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Featured post

    It's Just a Word

    Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...