Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Photo a Day: 1st February

Welcome to the world of high fashion, not.  In my world, it pays to be practical and to dress accordingly.  Hence the first ever appearance of the thermal vest, visible under my t-shirt.  In reality, the vest is pale pink, pretty and incredibly soft, not to mention warm, but I do have to confess that at the point of purchase I felt middle aged. However, I'll take warmth over middle age any day of the week.  And I think I'll be popping back to M&S to purchase another one or two ...

8 comments:

Suzie said...

It is absolutely freezing today! Thermal vests a requirement! :)

kim said...

Think I might need to make a purchase!

Sian said...

Nowt wrong with a vest :) I make heavy use of them myself and think this looks like a particularly fine example :)

viv said...

At least it's not a liberty bodice with buttons.

Jo.C said...

he he - great accessory - worn as Trinny and Susannah always advised :0)

Amy said...

I am not in need of one today but have been known to wear body hugging garments in the winter time ... underneath other stuff of course!

Jennie Hart said...

Well, I am joining you on that road, I was only thinking the other day that I must get one:)

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I'm a big fan of layers in this weather. I wear undershirts this time of year, layers with another shirt & then often a blouse or fleecy pullover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...