Friday, 6 April 2012

A Good Friday

Time for an adventure today in the form of the Science Museum, Tube trains and the pub ...
 ~ Science Museum ~
 ~ 3D and motion; TBC loved it ~
~ the calmer version ~
 ~ always the engines ~
 ~ Natural History Museum for photography exhibition ~
 ~ Meercat mummy and child ~
 ~ Sheltering toad {my favourite in the whole exhibition} ~
~ basking leopard and rising moon ~
 ~ Starlings over Brighton pier ~
 ~ going home ~
 ~ checking the bus route ~
~ thirsty work, adventures ~

The photography exhibition alone is well worth the visit to the Natural History Museum, free entry.

12 comments:

♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

Looks like a great day out. FYI - Your DN mentioned heading your way in the summer!! I know a 15 year old wanting to go somewhere with his Mum and Auntie!! Wahtever next?

♥♥ Liz ♥♥ said...

Oh and I love the starlings best. I'd love to see them on the marshes a roosting time.

Carrie Rosalind said...

Great pictures to document your day! I unfortunately do not have the day off and it's only 10:30am where I'm at, so your day is a lot more exciting than mine! Glad you had a good day! :)

Mum said...

Seems like a good day and TBC looks very confident on his adventure.

Rhona said...

Looks like a fun day out and TBC looks like he had a really good time :) xx

Robyn said...

These were great! Loved them!

Denise said...

What a lovely way to spend the day.I didn't notice the starlings till I read your comment. I love the meerkat photo x

Denise said...

What a lovely way to spend the day.I didn't notice the starlings till I read your comment. I love the meerkat photo x

Alison said...

Sounds like a great day out! I have a meerkat look-alike on my blog today!
Alison xx

Sian said...

Looks like a perfect day out! Actually, maybe the perfect day out would be if we were there too! We love the museums and we love that tube station - tell me this, is there still a nice organic pizza restaurant opposite? Great place!

alexa said...

What a full and enjoyable day you seem to have had!

Deb @ Paper Turtle said...

Looks like a really fun time and I loved seeing your photos. TBC is looking so grown up these days!