Monday, 30 April 2012

Month in Numbers ~ April

April?  I seem to have missed April happening somehow.  Which is ridiculous when I think how busy our month was.
170: the amount in pounds Stirling spent on Road Tax for the car (the one we hardly use)
25.25: the amount spent on taking The Boy Child to the cinema at Westfield
1,156: the number of miles travelled (round trip) to spend a week with my sister, approximately
8: the number of Zumba classes attended
12: the number of times I walked a dog (either my own or my sister's)
100: the amount of time in minutes it took a Clinical Psychologist to tell us that The Boy Child has Autism
40: the amount spent in pounds Stirling on topping up my Oyster card (London transport travel card)

Are you counting up your month?  Are you thinking of joining in?  Month in Numbers is the brain child of Julie and you'll always find a warm welcome over at her place.  Not to mention entertaining posts about a varied list of topics.  Go on, stop by and say hello.
 

12 comments:

Kirsty.a said...

This looks great on the gingham background. I agree that April seems to have gone by very quickly. 2012 is a 3rd over already

Sian said...

That's quite a trip to see your sister. I think I might stop complaining now..

Jo.C said...

Love the colours and feel of your LO. Some very interesting numbers.

HannahBanana said...

I love the letter stickers you have used on your page; fab colour.
Is that really the amount it costs to g to the cinema now?! Shows how long it is since I've been.
A great round up of your month.

Alison said...

It really is expensive to go to the cinema these days,isn't it?!
Alison xx

heart.hearth.home. said...

I love the way the numbers pop off your page. April seems to have passed quite a few of us by but you especially have had a lot going on. I enjoyed reading your Week in the Life pages too. I like the odd references to your family history and I am glad you are able to visit America this year.

Julie Kirk said...

After 100minutes I'm wondering if you were just hoping the Psychologist would just get to the point.

You're not the only one who seems to have mislaid April though - how strange it seems to have thrown lots of us. Although I find that it's often *because* you're busy that it feels like the month vanishes. When I have lots in my diary it's like I'm permanently living in the future!

Thanks for joining in again, i'll go and pin you ... http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

And thank you for your kind words about my blog.

Julie x

Nathalie said...

I like your page, it really makes me want to make one with my numbers! and I am Zumba fan too, I should try to top your number for May ;)

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Ouch at the road tax!
Great balanced layout with lovely colours.
Awesome exercising programme. :)

Effie said...

What a great way to show your Month in Numbers...great page.

jennifer said...

Wow, you fitted a lot into your month of April. A lot of it sounds journey related, you seem to have been on the move a fair bit. I hope May is relaxing for you. x

Tamara said...

Your page is fabulous. 100 hours for them to tell you that piece of news. Ouch.