Monday, 25 June 2012

Hello Monday

I read this post last night and Amy ended it with an invitation to play along ...
Hello week of rescheduled Sports Day.  Here's hoping the weather is good to us on Thursday.
Hello Maeve Binchy.  It's been a while.  Tara Road is one of my favourite books ever and over the weekend my neighbour lent me Scarlet Feather.
Hello exercise and to working out a timetable that gives me the most benefit from my gym membership.
Hello belated birthday lunch at the V&A.  If the plan holds.
Hello friends.  Time to stop thinking about contacting friends and actually start contacting said friends.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Hope you enjoy The Scarlet Feather..haven't read Maeve Binchy in ages!
Alison xx

Liz said...

I liked this idea so have played along too xx

bronya said...

oooohhhh the V&A - sounds lovely. I think I need to chat to you about some book recommendations, I have a few holidays/long journeys that would pair well with some good literature.

Missus Wookie said...

Oh was just talking to a friend about going to the V&A, such a lovely place to meet up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...