Sunday, 19 August 2012

Happy Mail: #9

Two parcels were deposited with Royal Mail yesterday morning; one recipient in the UK and one in the USA.
I went with a London theme for this round of Happy Mail, as it seemed fitting.
If you'd like an chance to be a recipient of the next round of Happy Mail, just send an email with your address to: roo1968ATyahooDOTcoDOTuk with Happy Mail 2012 in the title. 
It would be nice if you left a comment here as well.
There is no catch.
You don't have to do anything in return.
Stalking the Postie, one of my favourite past times. 


3 comments:

Dawn said...

Wonder who the lucky recipients will be!

Liz said...

Looks like a good haul for someone.

SusanMcL said...

I am being more brave than I was before and will send you my address via email. Brave? Not really brave, but I am becoming more familiar with the Internet and now it doesn't seem strange to give you my address. kWIM?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...