- 14 magnets of various things; either picked up on our travels or given to us
- 4 photos ~ me at Argyll Waterfall, Tobago, 2004; Me cooking Christmas lunch, 2004, in my best impression of Delia; The Brainy One and me at a wedding in St. Paul's Cathedral, 2007 and a beach view in Langkawi, 2004
- 2 newspaper clippings; a letter in the Times from Rudy Giuliani after the London Bombings in July 2005 and a satirical cartoon after the 100th death of a serviceman in the Iraq war
- 1 cartoon about motherhood that made me laugh out loud
- 1 mini magnetic cutting blade; perfect for getting in to shrink wrapped cellophane
- magnetic shopping list items
And that's not including the magnetic alphabet and shadow dancer on the freezer door.
What's on yours?