Friday, 16 November 2012

30 Days of Thankful: Share-a-Page-Fridays

American blogger and scrapbooker Cathy Zielske has begun a month long project to record all the things she is thankful for on a daily basis.  You can see the beginning of her album here.  She designed her pages in 6x6 and made them available to purchase for a few pounds.
You can see my first batch of pages here.
Day 9: thankful for the opportunity to observe The Boy Child at school.  Day 10: thankful for the opportunity to have served in the Royal Air Force.  
Day 11: thankful that The Boy Child enjoys the simple things.  Day 12: thankful for a husband who can take most of the day off in order to come and see Skyfall with me.
Day 13: thankful for the opportunity to be a regular blood donor.  Day 14: thankful for the opportunity to have 30 minutes to myself during the day.
Day 15: for the opportunity to have lunch at home with The Brainy One and to share a moment.
What are you thankful for this week?

8 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

As I'm sitting down to eat my lunch at 2:47 I do understand the difficulty of getting everyone together for a meal.

That book sounds interesting - I'll look it up.

humel said...

Me? A restful couple of days :) I needed them more than I realised! Some great things to be thankful for here x

alexa said...

I love your mix of both experience and gifts of yourself you offer to others - and some lovely photos! me? I'm thankful I can come here and be reminded of all the good things in my life :).

Amy said...

Isn't it funny trying to coordinate eating times - TE loves to eat late at the evening meal - I'd faint if I waited until then!
Your pages are indeed a lovely mix and your album is coming along baeutifully Ruth!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I'm a 1:30 lunch kind of person but everyone else wants lunch at noon & refuses to believe you can eat lunch any later.

Lee Currie said...

The photo of the kids at school is priceless. Your book is coming along well - really inspiring :)

Diane said...

Time spend with hubby during the ay...now I would be thankful for that!!

ARLENE ALOG-DAVID said...

nice pages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...