Monday, 3 December 2012

Hello Monday

Hello to my mum celebrating her birthday today.  We love you, mum.
Hello to visiting Hollywood Costume at the V&A.  The exhibition is hugely popular and I booked our tickets a good few weeks ago.
Hello to working on December Daily and posting on my blog in weekly batches.
Hello to working on Project Life, catching up on outstanding projects and deciding on classes for next year.
Hello to producing the agenda for this week's PTA meeting.
Hello to attending said PTA meeting.
Hello to visiting the Royal Academy with my Tuesday afternoon friend.  I have no idea what to expect, but I think that bronze will be featured quite heavily.
Hello to a lunch-time meeting with Santa on Saturday.
Hello to attending the British Military Tournament on Sunday.  I am so looking forward to this.
Hello to less than two weeks to the end of term.
How's your week looking?

7 comments:

Ladkyis said...

According to my eldest son (when he was 18) you must remember "Don't mess with Mum, she has the red shoes AND the pointy hat. She is really angry cos someone dropped a house on her sister."
He was with a bunch of friends at the time and it made me laugh so much I couldn't talk. Not a normal situation

alexa said...

That's looking like a culturally very rich week, Ruth! There'll be lots for your scrapbooking. Mine is nowhere near as exciting :).

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Are those the ruby slippers??? How cool is that! I will head over and wish your mom a Happy Birthday, Ruth.

XO,

Sheila

debs14 said...

That sounds like a fun packed week! It certainly is a busy time of year isn't it!

Alison said...

What a busy week you're going to have...enjoy!
Alison xx

Deb @ Paper Turtle said...

Sounds like you will be plenty busy this week, Ruth. I love the photo of the ruby slippers! :o)

Sian said...

Just look at those ruby slippers! I would love to have seen the exhibition and of course the shoes would have been top of my list. Brilliant.

I hope your Mum had a nice birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...