Saturday, 20 April 2013

A {Photo} Walk in the Park

Walking the dog is something I do a lot.  Not every day, admittedly, but four or five times a week.  As the weather was beautiful this morning, I nagged persuaded The Boy Child to join the pooch and me.
 ~ preparing to go ~
 ~ crossing a main road ~
 ~ past the church and the allotments ~
 ~ and the pub ~
 ~ crossing the road at a three-way junction ~
 ~ in to the park and pooper-scooping ~
 ~ cherry blossom is finally making an appearance ~
 ~ bumping in to friends ~
 ~ watching football ~
 ~ the final path ~
 ~ back to cross a main road again ~ 
 ~ past the university's Music Hall ~
~ home at last: length of walk 1 hour 30 minutes ~

8 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

Looks like a good walk. Fun to look back on these sights once you've moved too.

Amy said...

I really like this post Ruth, I love seeing snippets of home and surrounds from my blogging friends - it all adds to your story and our connection.

debs14 said...

What a lovely post. I love seeing the area in which you live! Your lucky dog, getting such a lovely long walk, coco will be very jealous, an hour's my limit!

Karen said...

What a lovely long walk and such beautiful scenery.

Abi said...

I like the idea of taking a photo at each stage of your walk. It looks beautiful.

scrappyjacky said...

Looks like an interesting walk....and love his cool shades.

Rhona said...

I really enjoyed this post, it's lovely to have a walk around your neighbourhood. I love TBC's expression in the first photo :) x

Alison said...

A lovely walk around your neighbourhood...TFS!
Alison xx