And so to my word for 2013. Change.
My word chose itself.
For April, it was all about taking photos of my word in action.
Ali suggested using a nine pocket page protector and adding words in PSE. As I don 't currently have any of that particular type, I used a 5x5 (with flap) instead.
- He developed a beautiful relationship with some family members that he doesn't see very often.
- He was able to wear 3D glasses for almost the whole length of a film.
- He learnt to ride the Zipwire successfully.
- He learnt to skip. Rather ungainly, it has to be said, but skipping all the same.
- He coped with several large playdates in the park after school.
Celebrating all those small things and recording them are what's it all about for me. Especially on those days when Autism makes its presence fully felt in our home.
Missus Wookie: http://mrswookieswanderings.blogspot.co.uk/
Ruth: http://suburbansahm.blogspot.com **you are here**